- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of white sugar
- 1 1/4 cup of milk
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter
- Mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and sugar in a large bowl
- In a separate bowl mix milk, vanilla extract, egg and melted butter.
- Combine bowls and mix until smooth
- Heat on buttered frying pan on medium/high heat.
- Brown on both sides.
- Serve hot, with Monroe’s Orchard maple syrup!
From the Kitchen of: